Last updated on January 24, 2016
Acceptable Use Policy
This Acceptable Use Policy (“AUP”) governs your use of the Services and is incorporated by reference into Doodle’s Terms of Service. Unless otherwise stated, defined terms in this AUP have the meanings provided in the Terms of Service. Doodle Inc may modify this AUP at any time without notice.
The Services provided by Doodle Inc may only be used for lawful purposes. You agree to comply with all applicable laws, rules and regulations in connection with your use of the Services. Your use must also correspond with accepted Internet usage, not endanger our network or our corporate business goals. Doodle Inc reserves the right to refuse service to anyone. Any material that in our judgment violates this AUP in any manner may be removed from our servers (or otherwise disabled), with or without notice. Failure to respond to an email from our abuse department within the specified time period in our email to you may result in the suspension or termination of the Services.
Infringement of Intellectual Property Rights.
Use of the Services to infringe upon another party’s intellectual property rights is prohibited. This includes, but is not limited to, the unauthorized copying or distribution of movies, music, books, photographs, software/warez, or any other copyrighted work. Selling or offering to sell any counterfeit merchandise will result in the immediate termination of your account. Any account found to be infringing on the intellectual property rights of others will be expeditiously removed or access to the material will be disabled. Any account found to be in repeated violation of this prohibition will be suspended or terminated. If you believe that your intellectual property rights are being infringed upon, please email us.
Using a shared account as a backup/storage device.
You may not use your account as a backup/storage device with the exception of one website backup of the same account. We do not take backups of your backups.
You are responsible for any content transmitted, or accessed, using our network. The activities listed below are meant to provide you with examples of activities that are strictly prohibited by this AUP. Use of our network to engage in the following activities is strictly prohibited:
- Creating, posting or sending Warez, Roms, CD-Keys, cracks, passwords, serial numbers, Internet viruses, worms or Trojan horses, flood or mail bombs, or engaging in denial of service attacks;
- Setting up or using (via the Service) proxies of any kind.
- Network unfriendly activity: attempts to interfere with our network or network connections or which adversely affect the ability of other people or systems to use our network or the Internet;
- Posting links to prohibited items, facilitating a violation of this AUP, or instructing others in illegal or prohibited activities;
- Selling, or otherwise disseminating, pornography or other erotic material, regardless of its literary merit;
- Gambling or chain letters, regardless of content, and regardless of your citizenship;
- Advertising, advocating or operating HYIP, Ponzi or Pyramid schemes;
- Defamation, harassment, obscenity, or threatening activity;
- Posting a single article or substantially similar articles to an excessive number of newsgroups (i.e., more than 20) or continued posting of articles which are off-topic according to the newsgroup charter, or which provoke complaints from the regular readers of the newsgroup for being inappropriate);
- Impersonating another user or otherwise falsifying one’s user name in e-mail, Usenet postings, on Internet Relay Chat (IRC), or with any other Internet service;
- We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone. Any material that, in our judgment, is obscene, threatening, illegal, or violates our Terms of Service or this AUP in any manner may be removed from our servers (or otherwise disabled), with or without notice.
Zero Tolerance Spam Policy
We take a zero tolerance stance against the sending of unsolicited e-mail, bulk emailing, and spam. “Safe lists,” purchased lists, and selling of lists will be treated as spam. We may terminate the account of any User who sends out spam with or without notice.
Websites advertised via spam (Spamvertised) may not be hosted on our servers. This provision includes, but is not limited to, spam sent via fax, phone, postal mail, email, instant messaging, or usenet/newsgroups. No organization or entity listed in the ROKSO may be hosted on our servers. Any User account which results in our IP space being blacklisted will be immediately suspended and/or terminated.
Our Network Stabilty
Our network is designed to meet the anticipated needs of our customers, users, and our needs. If we determine that your use of our network impairs the stability of our network, we may suspend your use of the network, or terminate our agreement with you. Examples of activity that jeopardize the stability of our network include, but are not limited to: using excess bandwidth, overutilization of our servers, and excessive e-mail usage.
Doodle Inc reserves the right to require changes or disable as necessary, any website, account, database, or other component that does not comply with our policies, or to make any such modifications in an emergency that we deem necessary at our sole discretion.
Doodle Inc reserves the right to charge the holder of the account used to send any unsolicited e-mail a cleanup fee or any charges incurred for blacklist removal at our sole discretion.